Monday 17 October 2011

Welcome To My Blog..

Hello ... Just a quick post to say welcome to my blog! I will be using this Blog to track my progress and achievements through my next two years of University. I am Currently Studying BA Hons Entertainment Design Crafts. My Previous blog http://crazywaveproductionblog.blogspot.com Was for FDA TV and Film Production, but now as I have changed Courses to top up my FDA, I have made a new Blog!

I am going to keep this Blog up to date wit recent projects and things that i will be making doing and researching.

Hopefully when I Graduate from this course, , i want to expand my business 'Heavy Rain Productions' which me and Sophie Crawford set up, so that its not just a Film making business, but a Production Design on too!

Any ways enough of me babbling on,  Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment