Thursday, 5 January 2012

Victorian Set Design and Model...

As I previously mentioned, I had been working hard researching and designing a Victorian set that our group will build for the Theatre Royal in Newcastle. I have come up with a few designs and a model.  Here are some photos of the work I have carried out.



After everyones designs and models were complete, we put them all together and had a meeting with the script writer who was writing the production for the Theatre Royal. We showed her our designs and models and she discussed what she liked and what she thought would fit the script she was writing. then we worked together as a group and applied the things she liked to come up with one new group design. Here is an image of the elevation drawing I did for the new design.


No comments:

Post a Comment